The rules for this fun, creativity encouraged event are simple:
- You must be a MFCA member to enter.
- All figures must resemble a realistic football player based on a real or fictional team (No monsters, superheroes, sumos etc).
- Any production or self molded figure or combination of figures parts can be used.
- Any extras such as chinstraps, facemasks, towels, hand made parts can be added.
- Figure must be a finished product i.e. painted and detailed and ready to go on the field.
- Figure may be manipulated in any way as long as they conform to real bodily proportions.
- The figure must be created, painted and decaled by you! We have no way of checking this so you will be on your honor.
- Each coach may enter 3 customs. No more than 2 in any one category.
Single Pose – One figure on one base on a field in any realistic position
Scene – Two or more figures depicting a football scene. (For example: sacking a QB, catching an INT, gang tackling a runner) The figures in the scene category do not need to be on bases but must be on a field. The figures must interact. In other words, they can’t just be standing their looking at each other or at the camera.
No Decals – One figure on one base on a field in any realistic position. No decals allowed. This must be 100% hand painted