Cowboys & Tennessee Volunteers
- Saw his first electric football game at age 7 at a friend’s house. The game had the Falcons vs. Cowboys and he fell in love with the game immediately He begged his mom to get one for Christmas, which he did and continued to receive a new set every Christmas from age 8 to 16. He started collecting all the NFL teams and had pretty much every team within a few years.
- He and a friend who was a Dolphins fan started a league using all the teams they had – but somehow it was always the Cowboys vs. Dolphins in the Super Bowl.
- Some of his best memories of childhood include the time spent thinking about receiving the little brown box in the mail from Tudor.
- He started the Dixie League in 2006 promoting EF and uniting coaches from Alabama, Atlanta, North Carolina, South Carolina, and throughout the Southeast.
- In 2006 he created the first universally accepted Miniature Football Message board independent of any manufacturer. It was soon adopted as the official message board of the MFCA.
- He is well known for his outstanding “pre-cut” decals, making it easier for coaches to use and apply when creating custom teams.
- As a Collector, he has almost all of the big-men teams from his youth, all of the Haiti teams and many Hong Kong teams.
Career Highlights and Achievements
- Bama Blast Pro championship 5 times between 2003 and 2008
- Bama Blast College championship – 2008
- Bama Blast runner-up – 2009, 2010
- Texas Shootout championship – 2007
- Miggle Runner-up – 2007
- Southeastern Champion – 2004
- He married Anne Claire in 2012. He has two children, Courtney 22 and Kyle 19,
- He owns an engineering company that designs freight cars for railroads, enjoys competitive tennis and golf.
- His favorite teams are the Cowboys, and Tennessee Volunteers,
If you have photos and/or stories you would like to share about Bryan Nutt, please send them to: Email the MFCA Hall of Fame